Based on a recent event, here are some 'tips' I've accumulated from my experience.
- Don't say that you are a LAST MINUTE PERSON when she asks where you are taking her. At least lie about it and say it will be a surprise.
- DO NOT BE LATE. If you said you would pick her up at 6pm, then BE THERE at 6pm not an hour later.
- PLAN ahead. That means KNOW which restaurant you are going to, look up the hours and name, and more importantly, LOCATION.
- Might as well RESERVE the damn place while you are at it.
- If it doesn't kill you, COMPLIMENT her on how she looks. She probably spent a long time getting ready just for you. Waxing/shaving, plucking brows, washing hair, brushing hair, ain't no fucking joke.
- If she is wearing 5-inch heels for you, be courteous and caring to her. It's not as easy as it looks.
- Be a fucking gentleman.
I feel terrible for outing this guy, I mean he's super nice and everything, it's just one of those non-boyfriend material situation. Tragic, really.
Therefore Tifa's quest of love continues...
What are some of your experiences of a bad date?