Monday, June 22, 2015

What NOT To Do On A Date





Since my last relationship, I've only been out on two dates three if you count the one I didn't know about. [here]  That's cause I'm really picky with whom I spend time with, but sometimes even my judgement betrays me.

Based on a recent event, here are some 'tips' I've accumulated from my experience.

  • Don't say that you are a LAST MINUTE PERSON when she asks where you are taking her. At least lie about it and say it will be a surprise.
  • DO NOT BE LATE. If you said you would pick her up at 6pm, then BE THERE at 6pm not an hour later. 
  • PLAN ahead. That means KNOW which restaurant you are going to, look up the hours and name, and more importantly, LOCATION.
  • Might as well RESERVE the damn place while you are at it. 
  • If it doesn't kill you, COMPLIMENT her on how she looks. She probably spent a long time getting ready just for you. Waxing/shaving, plucking brows, washing hair, brushing hair, ain't no fucking joke. 
  • If she is wearing 5-inch heels for you, be courteous and caring to her. It's not as easy as it looks. 
  • Be a fucking gentleman. 

I feel terrible for outing this guy, I mean he's super nice and everything, it's just one of those non-boyfriend material situation. Tragic, really.

Therefore Tifa's quest of love continues...

What are some of your experiences of a bad date?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your tips!
    The best was: Be a fucking gentleman.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.