Friday, June 14, 2013

Editing.


Here's my "excuse" for being MIA.



"What if it gives cancer to my face?" - an excerpt quote from my videooooooo; thus explains this unflattering expression I'm making with my face. 

Editing this shit while lagging the whole damn time. 

I think now I understand why Youtube gurus hate the editing process. It's fun, -but not when the sound and video are playing at different speeds. 

Oh, and what kind of music can I put in? So many music laws, I don't wanna get banned from my first video. Sigh. :(

Also I regret wearing that dress in the video because of the amount of boobage. Fuck. But seriously, whose complaining? Unless you're gay. Kidding. Everyone loves boobies! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

2 comments:

  1. Editing a video can be really problematic. And the worst is that many people doesn´t know the effort that one put in each video!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! ALOT of work goes into a "simple" video. So many technical difficulties to go through, and such!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment! I'll be sure to comment back asap. ;) Have a nice day! Xo.