I found these questions on Tumblr & wanted to answer them for fun! There's some interesting questions in this survey. I hope you enjoy reading them! :P
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone's eyes when they are pouring out their feelings to me.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I was angry because my close friend bitched me out in front of everyone at her party for leaving early. Not mad any more because she came over to apologize.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I would probably call my Mom; tell her that I love everyone (family), that I lived a very happy life, and am grateful for everything my parents have given me. And to take care, and be happy.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I would probably tell my family, and maybe my very, very close friends. I would make sure I look glamerous everyday, go out partying, travel to any place that I can afford atm, and spend time with all my loved ones. Maybe do something crazy like bungee jumping? And hopefully be able to spend time with the one person that I like.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Hmmm.. very hard. But love without trust is nothing. So I chose Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I will save the dogs life no matter what. I don't want to question my humanity with something as materialistic as a job. I'm hoping I won't come across this dog when I'm dirt poor, and living cheque by cheque.. O_O
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Again, a hard one. I will have to go with the one I trust. Because I can always find someone else to trust hahaha. Fuck you hoe!
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
There's never the right words to say when you are about to reject someone's feelings. I'll probably give a weak smile, and say something pathetic as "Thank you?"
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I hope that whoever that died is in a lot better place than Earth. So no, I would not do it.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I cherish my friends greatly, and always try to do my best to give them the best. To be there for them when I said I would, and all that other crap. :)
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
I don't see how my gesture would make it any better. It may seem nice, but in a business sense, you would want to keep the experienced people rather than the inexperienced where you need to take out time AND money to train them. I'll try to help my co-worker in any way I can, but I don't think my Boss would agree with my compromise anyway.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
The moment when my boyfriend and I broke up.
I told him every single thing I felt. The frustration, the happiness, the gratefulness, and the sadness. Because I knew... this would be the last time I would have a real conversation with him.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I do not love them back.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
This probably sounds stupid to many people, but it would be my stuffed animal Bears. I have three of them. Two were given to me by Him, and they have all became a high value to me because they would give me comfort when no one else could. Although they are not "alive" and can neither love/hate, I feel nothing but love from them whenever I hold them. :P
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I'm not sure if it's a bad or good thing that I have nothing to change because last month was so "normal." Excluding the fight I had with my close friend, but we're good again so it doesn't matter. Maybe I would buy more presents for my cousins since they gave us so much? LOL
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Okay, I would love to sit here and pretend to be a saint. But I'm not. It's not just being shallow, but the truth. When was the last time this homeless person brushed their teeth? Do you know all the billions of bacteria is in his mouth right now? I don't want to be a health freak, but I don't want to "catch" something that I would have to face afterwards. I hope the person had a nice life, and I hope no homeless person would encounter me during their dying moments. I'm sorry, but I can't do it!
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
The newborn. I'm sure my grandmother would have understand. My grandmother has had the chance to live her life, & I want the new born to have theirs.
20. Are you old fashioned?
I don't think so.
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I never expect anything back from anyone. Not because I am humble, but because expectations = disapointment.
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love with a guarantee of a broken heart.
I would never give up the time I shared with Him; no matter how bad it ended, and how I am still suffering from it till today. Love is such a beautiful, amazing feeling to have. Suffering is inevitable in life. It makes you grow, and change.
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Be an import model, a hip hop dancer/breaker, and live in Japan.